Facebook Diaries (04/26/2024) Sign of the Times / Bad Business / Henna / Tattoos / Abuse of Young People / Success and Relationships

I can't believe what this country is doing to its own people...

"Bow Down to the one's you serve, your going to get what you deserve..."
NINE INCH NAILS

I'm thinking about going with henna hair dye... Next time I get paid... Either dark brown or red... Blue or purple anybody???

Some people sweat tears, Jesus sweated blood, I sweat acid...

I'm making fools out of the people in charge, they want to win at all costs, even though they're all racist dummies...

I wouldn't doubt after all this is over, most of my family, friends and acquaintances are eventually eliminated for being traitors... Not just to me or this country, but love itself...

What the people in charge don't understand is, we don't want to win, we just want to live our lives... And they won't let us... That's their downfall eventually... All the people who rubbed their good jobs in my face are eventually gonna lose their jobs because they drove out good patronage, and the business's are failing because of it...

When I went to Panera's the other day I spoke to an acquaintance about my triumphs and horror stories... And some guy out of nowhere who was in charge basically told him to leave, to stop talking to me... Panera just lost him as a customer because it's frustrating for him to take orders from somebody who isn't paying his bills... Panera's has been so dead lately, it'll end up closing...

Audubon use to be a booming well to do section, now it's practically a commercial ghost town... The restaurants that remain are empty all day all night... That Chinese girl who worked so hard at the China Wok is going to go out of business through no fault of her own...

Well I decided on black hair henna... This way I can give myself temporary tattoos in black... I decided not to get anymore real tattoos unless the spirit willed.... When I got my three rose tattoos they were totally inspired... God sent.... That's why I don't believe in the Book of Leviticus... 

One thing I realized fully during the pandemic is that adults, authoritarians, religious extremists, and municipality treat young people like garbage... Especially if you don't fit into their mould... Now you know why were having a new punk / non-conformist revolution... Although tattoos are now trendy...

My biggest complaint about people is that everyone wants the money and the power but no one wants to work together to make it happen... Success seldom occurs when you work totally alone... That's why most companionships fail... Because of imbalance within the relationship...

I work too hard for little results... True...

I didn't want to win, until they wanted me to lose... Now I want everything...






Comments

Popular Posts