The Neverending Story of Abandonment and Abuse (Poem)

Do you ever get tired of hanging me out to dry???
Do you ever get tired of opening the door then slamming it shut???
Do you ever get tired of taking gifts from someone,
then putting it on the table for others???
Do you ever get tired of breaking your dying mother's heart???
Instead of celebrating life you nurtured death,
Now all your friends are dying...
I won't die because I'm already dead...
You killed me hundreds of times...
I said my prayers and meditations, 
And the light was restored...
But through darkness I see the truths of your evils...
I saw very clearly what evils you do...
And pleaded a million times for you
To change your ways...
But then you planned the final blow,
The one that surely would kill me...
A long dark tunnel...
A long dark forest,
With howling wolves and beasts,
Sharp fangs and howling banshees,
Trolls and Goblins hunting me down...
Dark beings, strange entities....
All stalked me in the rainy streets...
A long journey through a stormy sea...
Only to find dry land where life still existed...
But that wasn't good enough... 
Every blow sent your mother hurdling down, 
She was your pawn, a last case of action,
But now a dummy who can not die or live...
A stuffed voodoo doll... 
The journey almost complete...
Dooms day, judgement day arrived...
The Game almost closed..,
The never ending song you sing,
The same story over and over,
Open prison cells that slam shut,
A speak hole, 
Serving dishes of cold punishment,
And I'm still starving...
For love and company...
Or am I just selfish....

Comments

Popular Posts