Facebook Diaries (July-August Compilation) All about Religion, seeking the truth of your soul, your true heritage and lineage... systemic genocide, Ted Bundy syndrome

I have a strange phenomenon happening... Everytime I invite a woman into my apartment they keep running to the bathroom... I think they do it to interrupt my flow of energy and conversation... Then after they leave I feel emotionally raped... Bleeding out the ass... Women are fucking nightmares...

When you're stuck within a war, you can't even remember who cast the first stone... Was it your father? Your mother? The boy down the street, or was it a slip of your own tongue as you gurgled like a baby...

Pain w/ Centeredness = Transformation and Bliss... Pain acquired from Hurting innocent people = Pain and Death

I keep hearing Tina Turner's "Beyond Thunderdome" theme in my head... For the last two days... Usually this happens when I'm under stress...

Well another day in the hood, nope don't want to be here... But I probably won't get out until something inspiring or monumental happens...
Today was a rough day... Even though I stayed at home... My head was searing with pain due to a troubling event on the street... That and I'm out of vodka... Usually I run out of vodka and money for a reason... It's like my spirit says enough is enough...

Three white celebrities dead in three days... Hmmm makes you think... And a white politician shot in the ear... I thought God didn't see skin color...

Man it's rough and tough out there... Roll w/ the punches, have a bowl of cereal, and some homemade pizza, while the bed bugs bite, the flies roam, your liver dries out, and your brain decompresses... (Sound like poetry to me...

For the last 6 months I was wearing a stroke of eyeliner under my eyes to make a point... To basically confront my peers, and antagonize them into provocation... How we forgot Twisted Sister, I wear it like a football player... Only because I've been emasculated and called Gay which I always debunk, not out of fear but truth... You don't know who you really are, only time will tell, and nothing is etched in stone...

It's funny they never see the man behind the mask... Most seldom do... Like a wolf in lambs wool...it's not until it's too late the jaws of truth devour the deceitful...

Even I'm deeply afraid of things I can't understand... Like love... People are afraid of it, so they resort to meaningless sex out of fear... And they always lose...

There's a lot of criminals and gangsters posing as Muslims and Christians... Most of them are closet murderers, gay rapists, demoralizers, gay brainwashers, and defilers... Beware... Tattoos on your face is gangsta, most Christian defilers are white blue collar carpenters...

When I was young I didn't want or crave power w/ reverence to the sanctity of my spirit... It's not until the murderers come out of the woodwork do you need to use any sort of magic deep within... And that is a sacred use of occult or spiritual charm... Never use that power for personal gain, or selfish purposes especially against the innocent... But against the tyranny of the wicked...

When all you wanted was a friend or some personal validation and they kick you to the curb, hang you out to dry, then tell you all you want is a pat on the back, while you're in total isolation and abandonment with a pile of exquisite work, you toiled at because your life was bleak... it kind of makes you think...

I think a lot of people are falling to their doom, because they're being betrayed, overtaken by dark forces, caught off guard and cornered... So be it... If you think life is bad now, it can get worse... And it will... I try to hide in the dark sometimes, but like any creature to step out into the sun... To make a buck... It's not greedy to make a pittance to celebrate a little spoils...

What I know about me getting hives is I usually get them when my current situation is coming to a conclusion... Thank God my poetry is well chiseled... I gave up drawing, I still like experimenting with recording, but there is something special about being a writer, and a poet...

I think when you do good things for people it initially pisses people off... Probably because they didn't think of it, jealousy, cynicism, it being misunderstood as self serving... It also causes an emotional upheaval that most people can't handle until they break down and cry... Sometimes your punished for it, or people think your hurting people... But you are, because love hurts...

Sometimes people think just because you're kind to people it's Gay, because doing the right thing, or good things makes people feel uncomfortable... Women can get away with it, but men don't, that why violence is acceptable but it never ends well...

Since homophobia got stronger lately, a feeling of paranoia has taken hold... If you just look at someone wrong, they might get the wrong idea... Or say the wrong thing, or even buy them a beer, or say come in for a drink... Sometimes they twist that into that direction to sabotage your kindness...

To the people who wouldn't contribute to me buying a bottle of vodka, I spit on you...

My toleration for ignorance is about up... What do you say... I've been patient...

Only rich people are allowed to live a happy lifestyle... When you're poor, you have to listen to their rules...

If you hung out with rich kids when you were younger, then later have to live a poor life, the transition is almost impossible, so instead you treat the poor like a rich man and they hate you for it...

I guess being reassured is difficult, because explaining life to someone is probably too complex just to say in a couple words... I've said more brilliant things behind closed doors, alone... Too be a public speaker seems more difficult because you got to choose your words more carefully...

What people don't understand is being an artist is a job, we have to take it easy so we grow without killing ourselves... Having a larger than life image bigger than who you are can kill you... Riding an artist to fuck up is not the answer but it's irresponsible... Forcing to be something he's not... Only God can predict the outcome...

I don't think there was one person in my life that didn't fail me in one way or another... I may be an artist, but I'm just a person... I'm not a punching bag but a decent human being... I'm strong enough to deal with bullshit, but everyone has there own idea about life... Like who's the bigger man, knock down that guy, tear people down, abandonment, etc... You want a friend, but don't get too close, or they'll do the 180° trick...

Life's more fragile than you think... Ask Mike Tyson... He maybe tough, but he knows that abuse can take down even a lead fighter... He's actually a very sensitive human being under his tough exterior...

When you die Love becomes your mistress, no one else's, because they cry... Only for themselves...

I always wondered why I wandered unhappily in a vast wasteland of cold hearted lonely people, and found nothing until I got so desparate and took action... Then it opened the door...

One thing is terrible is that some people are dumb enough to try to destroy you even before they get to know you...

Life isn't about how tough you are, looking for trouble gets you killed, being cynical eliminates the fruitful and prosperous... Shutting out the reformers and the writers keeps the public dumb... And censoring the silent majority who suffers the most keeps the tyrants in power...

Life's more fragile than you think... Ask Mike Tyson... He maybe tough, but he knows that abuse can take down even a lead fighter... He's actually a very sensitive human being under his tough exterior...

Playing music on stage is a privilege nowadays... That's why I gave up playing, and became a writer instead only recording music in opportune moments... My writing is social reform... Illustrating problems... Music was to liberate, not to display power or political influence... But to entertain and to free society from tyranny...

The more I tried to liberate myself the more rights they took away... Which is ironic... You can't have your cake and eat it too... Now look what's happening...

The problem with the Police is that they "Serve and Collect", rather than "Serve and Protect"... They should be enforcing Laws, Rights, and diffuse situations before they escalate... Especially enforcing Housing Laws so people are safe in the housing they can barely afford... When you ask them for help they always give excuses, using red tape to waste time... Even the Gestapo was more efficient...

As a person I was kicked out of bars unfairly because I was socially and physically disadvantaged... After I suffered long and hard from abuse, and grew a backbone and courage, my car was systematically appropriated by the police, using tickets I couldn't afford conveniently to immobize me from probably kicking the problems ass...

AMERICA THE STUPID...
(Why I say this is no one is willing to educate themselves to find answers... Instead their ignorance puts people's lives in danger because they don't understand why people do things...)

Whenever there's a shift in the weather and seasons I basically have to slow down and turn into a werewolf... Not to mention I've been moon gazing and bathing as a source of worship and fascination... Usually during the full moon... I'm waiting for the next blood wolf moon...

I've always celebrated femininity even back when I was in my teens... I've always had a sense of femininity... I'm not a feminist, but I also celebrate lunar religions, the moon symbolizing femininity... That probably why people think I'm gay... But when the men line up to get a piece of action I send them packing.... Islam and Hinduism are lunar religions...

I'm still getting new cooking ideas... I bought a pack of salted dried smoked herring filets but they were too salty to enjoy so I decided to chop them up and put them in a jar of oil with dried chipotle and arbol peppers for later use, especially for Pho or Asian Noodle soups... Good idea...

I studied many religions... I was raised a Catholic so I know the Bible pretty well... And after my breakdown I started asking the Bible questions... Then I studied Taoism, Hinduism, and Buddhism during my college years choosing Buddhism as my primary means of transcendence... After being harassed by Christians during the pandemic I fine tuned my argument... Wicca was read, and lastly Islam... Islam is way different then the media portrays it.

Most of the Islamic people in my town don't even know what Islam is about... I actually have to reeducate them, and tell them the facts... Because Islam isn't a thug religion... Violence was associated with Mohammed because to enstate the one God he called Allah, he actually became a refugee in his own country and had to go to war with tribes resisting his vision... He seemed like a nice guy underneath it all... He said respect your women...

Back in the 60's and 70's, Muslim women in iran wore Go Go Boots and Mini Skirts... It's only the black women who wear full body dress, and black hijabs now... Middle eastern Muslim women wear colorful stylish hijabs that look beautiful and the women glow with health... The Nation of Islam seems dark... But Allah is a moon diety... Yahweh is the Sun... So who are the true Muslims??? Probably the Palestinians being murdered in Gaza...

Genies, Djinns, or Jinns, were invisible human embodiments that had supernatural powers but couldn't be seen... Some benign, some molevelant... There were three types of Jinn in the Muslim religion... Islam came from Arabia, so did the Genie concept... I doubt they weren't held in lamps, but could be evil if need be... But they suffered consequences from the spells they cast...

When I started going to bars, they said I couldn't talk about politics or religion... I was stumped by these conservative people who censored me from the get go. Freedom of Speech???... Now I know why... Because I was smart and good-looking... And talented... So instead they SMEARED me as a homosexual...a long campaign spanning decades.... Even my family were in on it, betrayed by the community... All because they're a bunch of low life's...

Shamans and Yogis sometimes dress like women or are transgendered in other countries... Shamans fight evil in the communities... They have a feminine spirit... Worshipping the Goddess... Kali for example is in Hinduism... Ramakrishna the yogi would sometimes dress like a woman to fool himself into a congregation of women... That's why lady boys are accepted in Thailand... Buddhist central...

The Gay community is a concentration camp for misunderstood androgenous children who instead have a voice are degraded by evil people to destroy beauty and color... You can't stand tall, and bend over in submission at the same time... To degrade the heavenly body...

Turns out Jesus drank much... But he was too competent to be a drunk... Being persecuted can lead to excessive intoxicants... Intoxicants were always a part of religious ceremonial rituals... I don't know why Christians preach sobriety... When the priest at mass has wine cruets... Jesus turned water into wine... I wish I could turn it into bourbon or vodka...

I do agree what goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom but to out someone even before they know themselves is pure evil... I turn aways a line of guys wanting to fuck me because I believe in love not sexual hedonism.... Hedonism leafs no where but to find the grail is rare...

Doc Holiday went to college for Dentistry but then contracted tuberculosis which steered his dentistry career off course... He went West for a drier climate drank, smoked, gambled and became a notorious gun slinger... It was his disease that made him fearless and a legend of his time... Bruce Lee said, Be at one with your disease...

Trans women, Transvestites, and Drag Queens aren't necessarily Gay... Not all of them... It was well known Tranvestitism was more of a personal fetish... Not a sexual deviance... Ed Wood married women, so did the guy from the Cramps... Being Gay means you go with the same gender... It's a sexual preference... That's why if someone gender bends in fashion doesn't mean they're homosexual... David Bowie married twice and his gay thing was a public stunt... But who knows really... He came clean later..

I don't think Drag Queens reading stories to children is a problem, because homophobia is dangerous to everyone, not just gay people... There are a lot of people persecuted for being gay and they never committed the crime... Even Hitler researched people's lives before he made any decisions... You can't just go around whacking innocent people... Even mafiosos have ethics...

A girl I met in Phoenixville told me the Gay thing was a lie... I knew what she meant... because while they were smearing me as a homosexual I was oogling hot women at Starbucks all day... See... Gay brainwashing, demoralization... Gay rape, pedophilia, Gay bashing... All feminine boys aren't gay... In fact they're the least valued in the Gay community and the most persecuted, because Jesus had a feminine soul...

Bob Dylan said "God was a Woman"... And that's what's starting to circulate... The age of the Feminine... Both Kellie Maize, and Marina, two forefront artists promoting the idea femininity is the celebration of women and the creator... Something we forgot... Or they forgot... I read that the original Christian God was married to a Goddess in heaven... Now it's patriarchal dark and evil...

They should take out the book of Leviticus and replace it with the Book of Enoch...

The only two long term relationships I had with women were set ups by my friends and family... Set up to fail... After using me for sex, taking my virginity, they both did the same thing... Dump me abrubtly like I didn't matter, like a piece of garbage, then insinuate I was Gay... Hoping I'd believe the lie... But I did get rewarded for my losses... Lots of Art and Music, and lots of truth and knowledge about how to keep the evils of society at bay...

The guy from the band The The... Was right... God doesn't go to Church... Because the church are just a bunch of conspirators, sending people in the community to gay rape me, and stalk me... Spreading rumours out of jealousy and Godlessness... In his song Armageddon Days it explains everything... "You've forgotten the message, but you worship the creeds..."

Tell my father after pulling a baseball bat on me for not going to church with him at 53 years old after bringing him cakes and danish... That he should have married me off, and I'd be at church with my wife, and instead going with him like a retard... And be surrounded by a bunch of church going conspirators... Even the church next door is trying to lure me to my demise... That's why they moved me into a Christian community...

If the Christian Italian, Black, Mexican community don't respect me they should reassign me elsewhere.... Because I'm more Slavik genetically... I don't care what my family said... I'm pale, look German, my mother's maiden name was Lenhart (German)... I have an obsession with Germanic roots, music art, Persian, Hindu, etc... Hansel and Gretel... And the only two girls I loved were Hungarian and German...

If you were an illegitimate child and we're adopted by another part of your family... And lied to who your real father was... And your genetic heritage... And your adopted father treats you like garbage... You'll be in the dark your whole life... Then they try to groom you to be something like a serial killer, or Gay, a criminal.... Unless you see the truth and get to know yourself you'll never escape the darkness... Lying about your genetic heritage is a crime of humanity... They did the same to Ted Bundy...

The system has a systemic formula for genocide....

The fact my original last name was D'Orazio didn't say much because I had nothing in common with Italians... They didn't like me anyways... Mussolini was a thug dictator... And didn't last long... Although I understand the mafia, I'm non violent... Like a true Buddhist monk... Or Hindu...

It's funny one time I went to a strip club and the hottest stripper who was Puerto Rican who had a perfect body said I looked German... She also said God your good-looking... That was a clue... Then as she was standing by the guy with money she was oogling me the whole time... But I didn't stay... I thank her anyways... I gave her my Hitler comedy routine and left...

It's no wonder I like post punk... Even though it came from the UK... Most of them were quietly slavik... So is Death Metal... Nick Cave was a German Australian... They used swastikas in early punk... Bauhaus, German architecture... Siouxsie wore swastikas... So did sid vicious... Glenn Danzig... Gdansk... A place in Poland... Etc

David Bowie was German hence the result of Bauhaus... Peter Murphy was Turkish... Hence 

Last night, my comments on my news feed was a big break through... Bukowski was right... Sometimes you got to die a few times before you know who you really are... Every session of writing peeled off another layer of lies... And another layer of truth revealed... Without truth there can be no love... Without knowing the truth of your soul, no one will ever know you... Or love you, cause you didn't take a look inside... If the pandemic never happened I may not have figured it out... 














Comments

Popular Posts