Facebook Diaries (9/15/2024) Being Broke / Stalkers / Lack of Supportn/ Woke

I only have a few people in my life who throw me a bone sometimes... Yet the liars Garner much from the community with promises they can't keep... Don't worry their health usually fails and their supporters aghast when they realize their monies spent go into thin air... Bleed the poor, feed the already rich... That's their way...

It's scary when you ask for help, and you hear chirp chirp chirp... But yet the stalkers are roaming around like evil spirits outside tormenting all the good people including me... My faith keeps them at bay... And my light guides the way... Making them cower, and paralyzing with fear...

I must have had a slight depression cuz I just took a three mile walk...

One of my pet peeves are people who open the door and slam it shut as to tease your soul and plunge it into desparaging disappointment... These people are heartbreakers... And laugh at your sorrow...

The pros of being broke is I get more on my feet... Instead of relying on store bought drinks I start brewing wine as a back up plan... Having drinks helps me meditate, and focus my energies, and connect me with my inner sanctum... Which means sorrow, fear, and despair fade into bliss, and keep the evil ones at bay...

Yeah I'm broke again... That means everyone I know will head for the hills once again... I'm not that needy... But I'm trying to stay above water and focused to try to get some work... I put off working on art and music, although my writings got better because I have a lot to say about what I see going on... But like every artist a little support goes a long way...

I understand now why they say "Stay Woke"...
Because there are Dark Beings roaming around, preying on your fears, and self importance... If you are "Woke", you keep an aware...

Making someone's life harder because you don't agree, doesn't make anyone's life any better... It just ruins it for everyone... Including your own... We're all innocent until proven guilty... And the blood you shed will stain your soul... For eternity...ness of the evil schemes that surround you, keeping them at bay...

Nope I'm never reading the news again...
Death, Suicides, Murders, Bad Politics, Banned Artists, Failed Rock Shows, Genocide, Wars.... I think I'll watch My Little Unicorn... or the Teletubbies...

I'm not sure why but my apartment has become a wildlife refuge... I think the mouse on my stove wants to be friends.... I think I got mosquitos... Lately...

So you died 100 times you rich petitsa, yet you won't help a worthy man in need, well if you come back we'll kill you again....

When you're losing, when you're falling, when you're breaking down, it's time to summon the Power.... Get on the right side, you'll be God like....










Comments

Popular Posts