Facebook Diaries (9/13/2024) Leeches / Hurtful People / Rejection

It's funny how people who have much, pretend they're poor, yet they'll even leech on you and lie that you're rich when you have nothing but material worth... Real rich people have friends...

After having many psychos come in my life and steal my love, use me, and leave... They realize what Madonna said was true... "It doesn't pay to be a run away lover..."

I decided to start freezing my fresh vegetables yesterday, because I shot my load on groceries and can't wait and let fresh veggies spoil, while I'm nursing my wounds... Good idea...

Basquiat was right about leeches... They'll suck you dry and leave you to die...

I had a surge of energy after I started cutting toxic people out of my life... There were many people in my community being selfish pricks... Hurtful pricks... I'm sure it frustrates them I don't feed into their bullshit...

At this point I don't know who I love, or if I'm even capable of loving anyone at this point... I watch newbies very carefully for red flags... Some people I want nothing to do with... Especially unclean beasts...

I started making wine again... And my wine got stronger... It seems... It definitely has a bite... Compared to store bought... I hate beer cuz it tastes like piss... Except dark beers...

Why is it the people you want reject you, or use you, and the people who want your attention, use you too... Even when you resist... I reject people too, but only because I just want to be left alone unless there is something better than solitude... Nope love is the goal... And no I'm not a homo... Love starts at home... No wonder Black Lives Matter hate nuclear families... Because frankly they don't work...

I don't do music because I wanted to be a rock star... It was something I fell into by accident... But turned into something like music therapy... I would have made a career out of it, but people resisted... And my work is not in demand...

The only way to get rid of leeches is to pay your way out of their life... Here's a beer, here's a lighter, now f*ck off... So I can get some work done...

Being self sufficient is better than having a bunch of leeches and sycophants bleed you dry... I know a lot of people who died being surrounded by so called friends... And if you're a survivalist they'll call you selfish...

The last girl I had contact with started following me around town after I gave her a free beer at the pizza shop... It must have pissed off her boyfriend cuz he roughed her up... Last time I saw her she had a bruise on her face, so I invited her over and gave her a beer, a cigarette, and one of my art mugs... Then I validated her as attractive, then she left, never saw her again... Back to her boyfriend for more beatings...

Leeches don't like it when you play them out of your life... It's your awareness that protects you in the end... But still it's like getting rid of bed bugs... Those suckers just don't want to go away...

Leeches don't understand, milking poor people, and bleeding them dry, makes leeches even more bankrupt in the end... It even says it in the Bible... They never learn, hand outs just don't help... Being generous makes you richer, especially in your heart... But I discriminate who gets what, because love is a game of give and take...

If I get a hand out, I pay for it now or later... Nothing is free... But don't tell that to takers...

Buying beers for people isn't buying your friends, it's gratitude and generosity... But threatening my life when I'm just trying to make friendly conversation is horrible... I always win in the end because my intentions are true... And it pisses them off when I do...

It's arrogant to give love to the undeserving, and take it from the bankrupt... They'll keep making that mistake until they go bankrupt themselves... If I give love to someone, and they give it to someone else undeserving, the person they gave it too usually gets sick and dies... Because that's definitely a crime...

If someone wrongs you, and commits an injustice, and you finally confront them about it, in front of their friends... If their friends lie to make that someone look good... It won't change the verdict but incriminate those associated with that someone... And they go down with them...

I must have been passed up by 3 generations of women... 3 decades of hurt and rejection... I was free and innocent... Amongst that talented... Some of the women I loved lied to me and threw me away like a piece of garbage... They ran away with my love, then orchestrated my destruction, leaving me for dead... I'm still alive, and waiting for the nightmare to end... Until then the wicked people who smeared me keep falling to their deaths...

There can be no Love without Truth... Truth can be painful and Deadly to the deceitful... But Love is Freedom...
























Comments

Popular Posts