Facebook Diaries (9-27-2024)

Sometimes in life you wake up in mid life, and realize you were asleep the whole time not being able to face the fact that you thought you had it good, but realized you were cheated the whole time because you were never allowed to know who you truly were... Yep...

I think everyone at some time in their lives have to confront themselves that the person they are isn't the person people come to appreciate... In our minds we think we can do no wrong... But that isn't the case... The only way you know is that destroying yourself is better than hurting people... Breaking down our bodies educates our minds to learn about ourselves, and other people...

Self Preservation is the greatest sin of vanity...

The harder your life, the harder you drink...
I'd rather drink and celebrate my sorrows, than jump out of a three story window...

The only way to beat an addiction, is to enjoy it thoroughly... Until the enjoyment runs it's course... As your enjoyment runs out, so does your financial responsibility to it... You're not gonna pay for something that doesn't work anymore... Be at one with the disease...

Bed Bugs thrive on neglect, and clutter, especially during a spiritual slumber... So do most pestilence... Mice come out of the open when your in distress, call them therapy pets... They say, "Are you alright??? Got any snacks???"... Then they poop in your pantry...

I do get a bit jaded when I get to know someone on fb... I get suspicious when that person keeps me close on fb... Then when I comment on their threads they censor essential trivial funny jokes I make by deleting them quietly, f*cking w/ my head... That when they got to go... Block!!!

I'm aware of thing called sibling rivalry, and you can even have selfish parents... But when you make the right choices in life and they still go out of their way to punish you, and try to drag you down... It really is a betrayal of your own blood... And that in the spirit world is a condemnable offence... No need for judicial justice... Watch them get sick and spiral downwards...

Comments

Popular Posts