Facebook Diaries (03/03/2024) Haters Gonna Hate / Landlords / The Power of Love

Haters may torment you but do not be bitter, do not react or retaliate... Or they will win... Only the spirits or God can give you the green light to take action... It pisses haters off if you do the right thing and keep centered, warm and loving... The power of Love is Infinite, but hate is limited in it's power... Ask Darth Vader...

I got my adrenaline going while I was playing my 80's playlist... Because the landlord has been bothering me during the morning buzzing his saw... I don't even know what they're doing out there but trying to bother me then when he goes home the Mexican kids who are girls are stomping around upstairs trying to make noise on purpose... Eventually they're gonna break an ankle or foot doing that intentional shit... I played the music because the landlord hates me but he like the hateful Mexicans who are antagonistic towards me... He's a fucking traitor.. And those girls upstairs are eventually gonna turn on they're elders in charge because they frustrated and misguided them into hate... Hate becomes destructive when it reaches a breaking point because the hot energy has nowhere to go but make the host mentally ill, violent or it will cause an aneurysm .. Or a stroke, or a heart attack, or suicide...







..

Comments

Popular Posts