Facebook Diaries (03/29/2024) Educational System / Teaching Hate / Systemic Betrayals / Children / Don't Say Gay

I do believe the educational system is teaching children to hate... But just because they believe the teachers doesn't mean the children won't suffer the destructive consequences of hate... Their basically teaching children to self destruct...

The new word for being offended by someone is called "Triggering"... If you speak without offensive words and it still pisses them off it means it's your intensity that offends them... "You're triggering me"...They say... Now it's beyond ridiculous... It's like they don't have a reason to hate you, so now they're making shit up... It's your fire that offends them...

Going to bars has always been problematic, especially if you're an odd ball... But lately there is more discrimination, by patrons and bartenders... Barmaids are the worst, the most wicked... They hire tyrants to run the bar... If they don't like you they team up w/ asshole patrons and eventually bully you then kick you out for no reason... Lately it has been getting worse... Now they just kick you out after your first sip of beer...

Public life has definitely deteriorated, Bars are a liability, maybe dangerous at this point... Restaurants aren't about the dining experience anymore like the 90's, now their run by slimy grease balls who have no class or ethics... They make trouble for their guests and patrons, and they just want the money & power over people... And the food is not made out of zest or passion... And Diners are not there for after a night of drinking... The restaurant era is over...

Everytime I play music the landlord and the contractor jet soon after which makes it obvious and suspicious... The only way to fight an evil scheme to be aware of it... Anger, hate, and Violence only make it worse because it gives them power over you, and makes you vulnerable...

The only reason I tell people I'm not gay it's not because I'm insecure but because they would have endangered my life completely up on admitting something I wasn't even aware of... I didn't lie because I never got to know the truth of my soul, but gay is just a category, a box, a confinement... So I hate the word because it became abusive... Anytime someone accuses or calls me gay they whip and torment me and push me 5 steps back and it's extremely painful because it's a manipulation... Now you know why republicans want "Don't say Gay"... Because it's abuse, and manipulation 

Man I woke this morning wretched but once I got moving and woke up I got's lots done... I made coffee smoked cigs, cooked pho, ate pizza, did the dishes wrote reviews, transcended my situation, took a shower, did my blog, drank genmai Cha, listened to 80's Pop, took a shower, got over some bitterness and fears, meditated, and didn't drink my usual alcoholic beverage... Watered my plants, cleaned out my fridge... Etc... I feel great...



Comments

Popular Posts