Facebook Diaries (03/30/2024) Religion/ Trump & Biden / Starbucks


Starbucks in the 90's was a great time... I rode my bike there on a sunny day, or after a run in the park... And got a coffee sat by the window, watched people to and fro, and drew, and writed poetry... I met a lot of interesting people... They sat outside on the patio smoking cigs, occasionally pot... And there was a great view of the forestry on the hillsides... Sunny days they were... And the music they played was great...

Just because I'm spiritual & religious now, I really don't have anything against atheism, because I went through an athieistic phase in my twenties and they were good times... God said "Have fun, these are the carefree days..."

The truth is I was raised a Catholic but I hated it... I became a hedonist in my twenties cuz I was seeking pleasure and I was devoting my time to art and music... And I went from goth to looking like a gay guy... But I still lusted over women... But then I smoked pot and started to get psychedelic, and I started taking an interest in eastern thought and theology Buddhism Taoism, Hinduism... It was until the pandemic I studied the bible for a supportive argument against hypocritical christians like my father...

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to delete Trump haters on my feed... Not because I don't like Biden... I don't like when people are open about their hate, twisting and embelling the truth and lies, and spreading their disease... It kills public moral... On both sides... So if you post a Trump hate meme you're gone...

If everybody is dead set on me losing, then I'll make for sure I'm gonna win...

Comments

Popular Posts