Facebook Diaries (6/19/2024) Jokes

There's pros and cons for living in a four season state... In the winter you stay home a lot keeping warm while being an alcoholic because of alienation...then in the Summer your too tired to leave the house because of the extreme heat waves, so you rely on alcoholism to put you to sleep... So what's the moral of this story... Move out of town... 

Is this what life's about, possible friends, who turn out to be sore losers... Give respect when respect is due, otherwise you'll lose face, and no one will respect you in turn... Friendship is not a game of competitiveness, especially when racism is concerned, or bigotry...

Do you ever wonder what's wrong with people... Whenever I hear someone say, "I'll say a prayer for you...", I later get suspicious... Because my Dad said that to me knowing full well he was fucking me over...

The reason Catholicism is the lowest class of religion is because out of all religious classes they are the only ones who beat down their own children down to the point their lives aren't even worth living... Anyone who subjugates the youth of today are degenerates within themselves...

For some reason I'm depressed today, which is rare... I'm rarely ever depressed... But I think I'm spending more time telling people like it is as a form of vengeance, but it actually makes me feel empty inside because it doesn't seem to change anything... I find it harder and harder to forgive, letting go of toxic people in my life, who were important to me at one point...

Also by the fourth day of the heat wave it knocked the shit out of me... Especially after I blocked my sister after she got in touch with me, trying to act concerned only to try and find out the level of my suffering... But I didn't give that to her... All I told her was "Great, I'm making progress..." And that is something she didn't want to hear..

Comments

Popular Posts