Facebook Diaries (10/2024) Good Times / Bad Times

Life has been kind of in my own imagination blocking out stressful events... I guess I was burnt out... Things got crazy, and my perception delusional... Seasonal Affective Disorder... That and nobody responds to my warped texts... When I'm under stress... Happy Mystical Halloween.... That and I gave up drinking... Because my financial responsibilities changed...

One thing that drives me bonkers is when you do risky things to give people a new view... But when they ask too many stupid questions why you did it... You give them dumb answers... Too many people are afraid to take risks, because it can be stressful getting too much attention...

Well my prediction Starbucks wouldn't last is coming true... It's on the decline... It started in 2017... Then after being a patron for 30 years, then kicked out on a lie... And Then when the Pandemic happened it lit the fuse... Then it died down like a candle... After Shultze the CEO tried to bring it back while fighting unionization which was futile on both sides... The next CEO realizes it's demise...

Do I care the people around me tried to, or did cheat me throughout my life... No, because all I wanted to do was have fun... I wasn't ambitious in power, but fun and love... I didn't want to be a somebody... I just want fun... If you don't want people to do well, your gonna lose... "You can't be successful if you don't love everybody"... --Jerry McGuire

Yeah I've had hard times, I've had good times, I had fun. There were times I felt I was going to die... Painful moments beyond comprehension... Alcohol binges... Happy Hour... Bad Barmaids... Bullies... w/ a gang mentality... Fun jobs... Bad jobs... Mental Health Treatment... Jail time... High Education... Bad grades, Good grades... Dean's List... No careers... I got fired... Never moved up... Art School... But I never did that...

"If you thrive the world will blossom, if you fail the world will perish... Why??? Because you are King!!!! No!!!!" --Merlin, the Magician

What really drives me insane is nobody tells me anything... Like what's really going on... I'm totally oblivious... And it drives me crazy, that no one lets me in on anything... Then when I get victimized... It drives me bats that no one does anything... Until the crimes pile up and then they either get prosecuted, or the fall to their demise... Behind the scenes people watch everything people do secretly to build a good or bad case... I'm not perfect... Like Tina Turner said the bad outweighed the good...

It's better not to be fed knowledge w/ out experience... But to gain knowledge through experience builds a solid foundation... Unearned knowledge or love can spoil someone and turn them wicked...

The pain outweighed the pleasure... Self Stimulation is a consolation... With pain comes reward...

You have two choices... Follow your Passions by making sacrifices... Or be obedient and do what they tell you to do...
We all start out as slaves, but it's our job to free ourselves from the authority of financial and political tyranny... I'm gonna die a poor happy man, because having money too soon made me miserable... Only the impoverished can appreciate financial success... If you get too much too soon, you'll have to pay later...

I don't hate A.I. art.... I think it's inspiring, like big booty Photoshoped women.... But I'd let it inspire me like a good illustration... A.I. may not last forever...



Comments

Popular Posts