Facebook Diaries (9/11/2026) Dealing w/ Bullshit in the Social political Divide

People are so rude and antagonistic nowadays I'm in a constant state of oblivion due to antisocialism... I look in the fridge and don't even remember what's in there...

When your constantly having run ins with troublemakers, the only thing you can do is keep your composure and put them in there place...

I know I'm not the only one with problems, I need a system of routines and go through the motions when I'm slighted...

I got my coping mechanisms down to a circular system, but we shouldn't have go through this, where just leaving the house in a good mood, pisses people off...

Just because I make myself look good, and keep a positive, loving attitude, people assume I had it made, so they use that as an excuse to attack...

If I look good it's because I have a healthy attitude, and I don't go around hurting people... And the more I survive, the more they realize, it's their problem..

I gave up art and music, due to cynicism, but I quietly do poetry, so no one gets hurt...

Cynicism is a definite problem with haters, because they didn't work hard to get what they wanted, so they strip the fruitful to make themselves feel better only to lose anyways...

When you worked hard for things you wanted, and people turn on you for your accomplishments, it's time to run fast away from them, and find support elsewhere...

Karenism, is an act of provocation against people to make them look entitled and incompetent... When they're just ordinary people... They'll keep doing it until they get results..

The first commandment that should have been, and it's said in the Bible... "Do not be bitter, no matter what happens"...

You can trash innocent people, and strip them of everything, but it's only going to hurt your own self, because there is no redemption for being destructive...

We're here to help people, not destroy them... It's the way of the universe and humanity...

When people fool you into believing their disadvantaged, and they're not, only to take advantage of your good nature... When they need real help no one will care...

Of course everyone is judged, and stereotyped for something... Don't judge a book by it's cover... Jealousy is always the root of tearing people down... And jealousy is hateful...

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the core...

I started wearing nail polish to complete my costume design, and characters I create, but now I keep it on to bait people... But people finally got used to it...

Yes, my life got harder due to the social decline, but also racial divisions, and immigrant problems, but I only have to have patience, and always do the right thing, and lay low at times...

People love to play jealousy games to try to stimulate hatred... But I don't look at what others have anyways, but they're not helping me, and they don't want to...

I can't understand why leftist activists dump soup on disadvantaged artists work in galleries, when it has nothing to do with climate change... Or is that excuse to exploit artists in general...

John Waterhouse's life explains the darkside of being an artist... He had a thriving business in the past, but he ran into financial troubles, and died from a mixture of alcohol and medication...

When the world changed, I had to let go of old dreams, in order to survive... Art and music seems not as important to me, so now I'm a full-time writer, and speaker... On issues concerning the world...

I was comfortable in the past before the pandemic, but sinking financially offered another challenge... And it definitely chisels at your ability to keep your head up, and address others issues...

It's hard to accept change, when the world changed, because you become someone else, maybe if you're patient, something much more important...

It's true, I'm so oblivious that when I find food in the fridge I don't remember preparing it, and ask myself "did I make this, what is it ?" Because of worldly distractions...

Charles Bukowski was my Patron Saint these last few years, that and William Burroughs... Due the use of writing, alcohol use, and the occult, to cope with societal problems... These mechanisms do work for me...

Anton La Vey, i agree of what he has to say in terms of his Satanic views... He's not a bad guy... It's just that I'm not as hedonistic as I use to be, and I don't believe in any retaliation unless it's absolutely necessary for my survival...





















Comments