Too Busy.... to do anything, but just Exist.... Survival Mode

I'm so busy in my head that I have little time for Facebook... Plus security on my apps gets difficult especially when you deleted your passwords by accident... Everytime I come out of a dark spell... Retreating back to my apartment, sipping drinks, while avoiding troubled people and sorting out the messes they make... I need the fire to die down in solitude... Before I can solve problems and get proper rest... Also the strain of adapting to the new age is difficult and also grueling...I definitely drink to escape like it's a vacation from reality.... As far as indulging I'm guilt free, even though some people are judgemental... You got to do what you gotta do to get by... Usually I get lazy and sluggish when I don't meditate, and celebrate my grief... That and my own addictions does attract a lot of young people with addictions... But I try not to judge, but most addicts usually like the intensity

Comments