Sick to Death of You (poem 2026)
Sick to Death of You....
Not just you,
Everyone as a whole...
Don't say hello...
There's a fire in my belly,
Down below....
Now don't knock on my door,
Go hit the high road,
Because I'd rather be alone...
Sick to Death of you...
If I had a new pair of sneakers,
You'd steal my shoes...
Something is missing...
There always is...
From riches to rags...
You made my life a drag...
From cool, to cruel...
You had me fooled...
Sick to Death of You...
You and everyone else...
No love in my heart...
For once this is true...
Thieves and Rapists...
Nothing but racists...
I did my part,
I paid my dues...
Now I don't owe you nothing..
But the cue to avoid...
My heart's in a void...
I beg your final adieu...
Now go out and leave me be...
Find another sucker to screw...
Amen
Comments
Post a Comment