First Love Seduction (poem)

My virginity was broken by my first love...
She was a wild child, 
A lady of the night,
Clubber, seducer, opportunist...
Back then anything went...
Clubs, drugs, and alcohol...
Casual sex, Premiscuality...
A.I.D.S....
Though I'm lucky I never fell ill...
I took her infidelity with a grain of salt,
She told me of it to my face...
Over my head it went...
I kissed a girl at a party early in our relationship...
That was her revenge, ten fold...
It was below the belt, 
Beneath my understanding...
We had good times together,
When she wasn't out with the cool guys,
Partying, and philandering....
I just waited around to be her fuck puppet,
Her what to do when she wasn't doing anything...
We broke up, got back together, 
We broke up, got back together,
For three years, it was a cycle,
Of tears, and total deception...
I was young, and dumb,
Regardless of my talent,
My achievements did nothing,
But stimulate competitiveness,
Battle of the sexes....
Who would win in the end,
Boy or Girl...
Of course she won,
The odds stacked against me....
But I wouldn't let her hang over me, 
Like the Sword of Damocles...
So I illustrated her to a tee, 
And showed her for what she was...
I shall not say whore... 
But a seducer of the naive...
I was led astray...
Like every other dumb cunt,
Who thought they wanted and deserved more...
I was weak, but also I was strong...
I gracefully glided through life,
Yet my life took me nowhere...
I'm deeper in garbage before I tried to escape...
Like an insect on a butterwort tree...
I always win over my soul,
But worldly success never came...
Broke, and desolate...
It never ends...
Amen



Comments

Popular Posts