The Satanic Pseudo Christian (poem)

The day my spirit peeped over the clouds, 
The day my antenna picked up the waves,
The day the devil walked in my door,
Uninvited, 
and pissed in my toilet to mark his territory...
Insulting me in pseudo positive gestures,
Wearing Jesus on his sleeve,
Looking at me with eyes of the beast, 
With lust, greed, and jealousy...
Every visit was a plan, an evil scheme,
A campaign against the good and Godly,
Undermining intentions of joy, love, and laughter.
The devil divides, 
God unites,
The tenants turned their backs,
When the lights went out,
Spiritual murderers, daggers in the dark,
Forked tongues of deadly silence,
Tainted bottles of whiskey and poisonous encouragement,
Turning the wine into bottles of piss, 
Only the devil can do that,
To turn the fruit of prosperity,
Into a deadly toxin of poison and mortality...
It's a craft, a talent the beast has,
And to be given to his most devout,
I recognized this, 
And kept my eyes wide open,
I was on to every move, every step,
I stumbled and fell,
I pleaded with the dark angel to stop,
I confronted him of his crimes...
I told him who he really was,
He was possessed with ignorance, 
And egocentric arrogance...
Stop, I said without words,
But he would not,
Your mother will die,
But he did not...
His mother died,
to pay his debt,
And she did,
Then I fell by my own hand,
Without guilt,
With a bottle in my hand...
I layeth in bed a rotting corpse,
But the spirit was with me,
Walked me through this compentantly...
As I healed, the terror gone, peace laid up on me...
A Spiritual renewal... The fiery phoenix,
Shiva's dance of destruction...
To be reborn, recreated, revitalized, renewed...
Lazarus, Resurrected... Reborn,
I became elevated, with a new sense of being,
And meaning...
The war was over...
But I spoke of murder,
And then the visitations,
And the presence of evil,
Vanished, as quickly as it came,
Like a passing storm,
A hurricane,
Nothing but peace, bowls full fruit, and silence...
He retreated unto the darkness,
Whence he came...
And I saw the sun shining in my window,
And life and light,
Entered once more,
I passed the test,
To Live once again,
Amen....


Comments

Popular Posts