Bilirubin, the Skin Color of the Sun God (poem)

Bilirubin is the skin color of the Sun God...
So surreal to see me in different shades,
As if the Gods blessed me like blue Krishna,
Or some Hindu Diety on the rage....
I look in the mirror in wonder,
I should be terrified, but I kind of laugh,
This is life, things could be worse,
So I laid in my bed to rest,
Or I could die,
I saw the Sun God above me,
Shining with intense bright light...
He said if death should take me, 
I will be in his heirarchy,
Merging in the Sun's absolute liquid light...
So bright, I would become pure energy...
Then beautiful exotic women did a spiritual dance,
around my bed.... Praying for my renewal, and recovery...
They saw my strength and courage,
My battle against evil...
I fell like a Spiritual Warrior wounded on the field,
That's worthy of some love and respect...
They laid their hands above my body,
and lifted my being as a prayer to the Gods...
As if I was in some native tribe,
Where the women would nurse their wounded men...
Healing them, 
nursing them back to health,
and restoring their strength, 
With love, and Spiritual energy...
My bedroom was flooded with light,
And optimism filled my brain....
Transcend the sickness, rise above my sense of mortality,
Conquer Death, and the fear of the unknown...
Cheers to the Sun God,
You are the Sun....
You are pure light and energy...
Amen






Comments

Popular Posts